Health And Fitness / Best Exercise Tips
Who needs a gym membership? You can work out from the comfort of your home, and you have a lot of options besides hoping on a stationary treadmill.
Lifting weights, walking, doing chores is all good, regardless of what you do, regular exercise and physical activity is the part to health and well being, Exercise burns fat, builds muscle, lowers cholesterol, eases stress and anxiety, lets us sleep restful, in this guides, we match resources to your exercise needs, at every fitness level.
Use this tips to set up your home exercise routine :
- Choose a location, don’t automatically pick your garage if it’s not an appealing space, you won’t want to spend a lot of time there. Look for an empty spot near your TV where you won’t have to be seeing yourself in a mirror.
- Buy the necessities, you don’t need a lot of fancy gear, you can buy some basics such as mat, stability ball, resistance bands, and a few dumbbells. Or make your own list base on what you want to achieve,
- Add some comfort, whatever way your favorite to entertain yourself may be, get it ready to go, and then save it to enjoy your workout. Make a playlist with songs you love, and add it to your streaming queue.
- Play around, if you’re willing to invest a little cash, all the major game systems like the Microsoft Xbox One, the Nintendo wii u and the Sony Playstation 4- make exercise fun with motion sensors that track your movements. Get fit as you dance, go white water rafting, or fight zombies, some fitness games estimate the calories you burned afterwards.
- Make a reservation, it’s easy to let life interfere when you exercise at home, that’s why it’s especially important to make time for workouts. Find a time that feels best for you, whether morning, before dinner or evening to ensure your success.
- Improvise, once you start feeling energized and burning calories, you will be more motivated to keep going, when you are especially crunched for time. Try this :
- Throw on some music and have a dance party.
- While watching TV, walk in place.
- Maximize your step when you are puttering, be less efficient, carry one bag of groceries at a time, make two strips up the stairs, you will burn more calories.